1. Vehicle tracking systems can help to reduce running costs by specifically targeting those who speed and waste fuel.
2. By using a system’s automatic mileage reminder it is possible to reduce time wasted through vehicle maintenance. In addition, by having a service that ensures your vehicles are regularly serviced means that resale values for the fleet will also be higher.
3. Productivity of workers can be increased by being able to keep track of lunch hours, exposing unauthorised stops and breaks and by evaluating the overtime requests of workers. By having detailed information on the whereabouts of vehicles at all times, it is far easier to keep an eye on employee activities.
4. Business owners can find their most productive employees and use this information to implement further training or even a system of bonuses to enhance staff members’ work ethic.
5. Sending children on a bus can be a source for anxiety for parents. TrackMee can help to eliminate this anxiety by allowing parents to keep a watchful eye on the arrival and departure of their child’s school bus. By knowing the arrival and departure times of their child’s school bus, parents can have increased peace of mind.